Monitor your wireless network from the cloud.
The following metrics can be tracked to monitor access points discovered on your network:
- Device status: The status of the device's connection to the cloud controller.
- Device client count: The number of clients currently associated with the device.
- Device mesh status: Shows whether the device is currently acting as a gateway or a repeater.
- CPU utilization: The CPU utilization based on the host resource management information base (MIB).
- Memory utilization: The device memory utilization.
- Cisco WLC CPU utilization: The current CPU load of the WLC device in percentage.
- Cisco WLC memory utilization: The current memory utilization of the WLC device.
- Cisco WLC number of mobile stations: The number of mobile stations currently associated with the WLAN.
- Cisco WLC temperature: The current internal temperature of the unit in Celsius.