Wireless monitoring from the cloud using critical performance metrics
The following metrics can be tracked to monitor access points discovered on your network:
- Device status: The status of the device's connection to the cloud controller.
- Device client count: The number of clients currently associated with the device.
- Device mesh status: Shows whether the device is currently acting as a gateway or a repeater.
- CPU utilization: The CPU utilization based on the host resource management information base (MIB).
- Memory utilization: The device memory utilization.
- Cisco WLC CPU utilization: The current CPU load of the WLC device in percentage.
- Cisco WLC memory utilization: The current memory utilization of the WLC device.
- Cisco WLC number of mobile stations: The number of mobile stations currently associated with the WLAN.
- Cisco WLC temperature: The current internal temperature of the unit in Celsius.
Out-of-the-box support for different wireless devices
- Meraki Wireless Controller
- Cisco Aironet 1130AG
- Cisco Aironet 1242AG
- Cisco Aironet 350 Series AP
- Netgear Access Point
- 3COM AirConnect Access Point
- Cisco 350 Series Access Point
- Cisco C1200 Series Access Point
- MiKroTik RouterOS
- Cisco AirCt2504K9
- Cisco 5508 WLC
- HP Access Point
- Aruba AP 61
- Cisco WiSM Wireless LAN Controller
- Aruba AP 65
- Meraki Access Point
- ZyXEL GS2210
- Cisco AIRAP1142
- DLink DWL 3200
- Cisco AP541N
- And much more
Comprehensive Wi-Fi monitoring and management
Simplify discovery and monitoring
Automatically discover the wireless devices in your network and add them for monitoring. Use the predefined default templates or customize them to simplify wireless monitoring.
Monitor custom metrics
Add wireless devices from any vendor and monitor any attribute using custom SNMP monitoring by just specifying the sysOID.
Obtain deep performance visibility with reports
Obtain deep visibility into your device's performance with Top N reports for interface-level attributes and custom reports for performance counters. Use the health dashboard to view the top performing devices and interfaces.
Receive timely alert notifications
Stay up-to-date and act quickly with timely notifications. Get email, SMS, voice, instant messenger, RSS, and push notifications about downtime, allowing you to promptly address any issues.
View all Wi-Fi traffic and bandwidth metrics from a single dashboard
Get more than just performance data
Scales to monitor thousands of network devices
Add multiple devices at once using an IP range
Alerts and Reports
Get timely downtime alerts, and view reports with graphs
Ensure high network availability by optimizing bandwidth allocation