Comprehensive Canon device management
Analyze the status, availability, and performance of your device from the cloud. With the automatic discovery, all you have to do is just connect to your devices' SNMP MIBs to get started.
At the interface level, track the critical metrics and stay on top of outages with instant alerts on your mobile device for a complete network management. You can also create custom device templates and monitor any number of devices.
Canon device performance monitoring metrics
- CPU utilization
- CPU utilization (UCD SNMP MIB)
- Process count
- Disk utilization
- Jabber packets
- Free disk space in GB and MB
- Memory utilization
- Memory utilization (UCD SNMP MIB)
- Used disk space in GB and MB
- Average marker life count
- Pages printed
- Partition details of the device (%)
How Site24x7 monitors Canon devices?
- Automatically discovers SNMP devices by connecting to its MIB.
- Chooses from over 10,000 default templates or allows you to customize based on your requirements.
- Thoroughly monitors key metrics at the interface level.
- Allows you to add over 100 performance counters of your choice.
- Sends processed SNMP trap messages from your devices.
- Creates layer 2 maps and topology maps.
- Sends prompt alerts about downtime.
- Displays graphs of key performance stats.
- Generates predefined and customizable reports.
Get more than just performance data
Scales to monitor thousands of network devices
Add multiple devices at once using an IP range
Alerts and Reports
Get timely downtime alerts, and view reports with graphs
Ensure high network availability by optimizing bandwidth allocation