-Eric Rosenberg Director of Business Intelligence and Finance BHM Healthcare Solutions
We contracted Site24x7 for on-site training session to learn how to use the tool to properly monitor and manage our various IT systems. This turned out to be an invaluable experience. Now we have gone from utilizing about 25% functionality of the tool to 90% functionality. Site24x7 has been a fantastic addition to our toolbox and the training we received was second to none. We’re glad we signed up.
Do you want to be a Site24x7 expert? Have you always wanted to learn the tips and tricks that'll help utilize your account to it’s full potential? Well, here's your chance. We're introducing personalized training sessions that'll give an opportunity to interact with our solution experts, and gain insights into interesting best practices in using your Site24x7 console. During these sessions, our product experts will walk you through various real-time scenarios, providing practical hands-on experience. Additionally, we have different type of sessions designed to suit your personalized needs — Free Online, Paid Online and Onsite training sessions that you get to choose from.
The schedule for free online training for Q2 2024 will be updated soon.
The entire training track is designed to help our customers get the most out of the Site24x7 experience.
Mode: Live and instructor driven
No of Sessions/Duration: Completely customizable. Not limited to the topics shown below.
- Key concepts and terminologies
- Personal/Account settings
Reports and dashboards
- Custom Dashboards
- Custom Reports and Advanced Analytics
- Report Settings (Schedule Reports, SLA Settings, and Business Hours)
Site24x7 Admin Track 1
- Inventory (Add monitors, Monitor Groups, and Import/Export Monitors)
- Alerts and User Management (Users, Alerts, and User Alert Group)
- Configuration Profiles (Location Profile, Threshold and Availability, Notification Profile, and Email Template)
- Third-party Integrations
- Share (Operations Dashboard and Public Reports)
Site24x7 Admin Track 2
- Inventory (Bulk Actions and Configurations Rules)
- Alerts and User Management (Attribute Alert Group)
- Configuration Profiles (Web Tokens, OAuth Providers, Global Parameters, Credential Profile, and Metric Profile)
- Anomaly Settings
- IT Automation
- Website monitoring and available configurations
- Synthetic monitoring (Record transactions/upload selenium scripts)
- REST API transaction monitoring (Adding API steps/importing API definitions)
- Monitor internet protocol-based services like DNS, FTP, WebSocket, SMTP, and more
- Website security-related monitors (Defacement, SSL-certificate expiry, Blocklist check, and more.)
Server Monitoring and Logging
- Server agents (Supported platforms and deployment methodologies)
- Supported Plugins
- Writing custom plugins for Linux and Windows
- Configurations (Resource Check Profile and Plugin Template Configuration)
- Log monitoring (Log Profile, Log Types, Saved Searches, and other settings)
Network and NetFlow monitoring
- On-Premise Poller installation and network discovery
- Device Templates and SNMP Trap Processing
- Supported network flows
- Configuring commands to export flows to Site24x7
Site24x7 APM and Real User Monitoring
- APM language agents
- Distributed Tracing, Custom Instrumentation, Thread profiling, and more
- Configuration (Agent Configuration, Key Transaction Configuration, Milestone Marker, grouping similar transactions, and more.)
- RUM overview
- RUM metrics and snapshots
Get in touch with our training team to learn more and register.
Become a certified Site24x7 user by taking part in our certification program. You can choose to be a Site24x7 Professional or a Product Expert certified user, and have your experience and skills speak for themselves.
Will gain expertise in basic product knowledge and capability to understand complete functionality of all the modules.
Site24x7 Product Expert
Advanced product knowledge that includes troubleshooting techniques, and certified to offer Site24x7 training and implementation for end users.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.